Window blinds are the cover used for windows to provide shade and privacy to your place, generally attached to the interior side of the window. The good thing about using this curtain is that you can control the amount of light that comes in just by adjusting the blind.
Window Blinds Type:
Window blinds come in various types:
- Slat blind: This blind has many flat horizontal blades, which join the string so that it can be rotated. This allows light to pass between blades. To maintain light, they can be rotated up to 170 degrees, or to clean their windows can be pulled up. By pulling the cable or turning the connector attached to the string, rotation can be achieved, and different strings are used for increasing and decreasing blinds. There is another version where the two mechanisms are combined into one single stem.
Slat blinds include the following:
- Venice blinds: introduced around 1770 in Venice, this blind is made of plastic or metal, and sometimes even wooden blades are used, known as wood blinds or bamboo blinds. The width of the slat ranges from 50-120 mm.
- Miniblinds: This is basically a Venice blind which is only a blade from 19-24 mm.
- Vertical blinds: These blinds use plastic or horizontal metal blades that can be rotated ninety degrees to allow light to enter, or can be folded to the side for a clear display through the window.
- Solid blinds: Often called window shades, this blind is not like a Venice curtain, it cannot be rotated. But they can be rolled or folded to allow light to enter. These blinds include:
- Holland Blinds: Known as a shade roller, because they have rolling window blinds that can be pulled down.
- Woven-Wood Blinds: The blades used are made of decorative wood or bamboo, which are woven together using colored threads or other decorative materials. This blind can be rolled or folded out of the road. They save energy, have greater light control, and are an economic alternative for window shutters.
- Nuance Pleat: This blind consists of shades of pleated cloth that can be pulled onto the window.
- Roman blinds: This blind has a woven cable through a fabric that allows you to raise or reduce shade in the coordination pattern. They are easy to operate and are very efficient in isolation.
When installing the blind, you must ensure that the blind is not blocked so that when it is fully extended, it can still hang freely. It is important to cut the blinds to fit the window. You must measure width and length correctly before cutting the blinds. You can also put them in your bathroom window. Choose a pleated or cellular color with privacy support to keep outsiders from looking through your window.
You can choose the window blinds that best suit the available blind variations. Window blinds are very useful, not only for protection from sunlight but also to prevent the audience from peering through your window.